Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ICFF Weekend



Interesting Confusing Fun Filled Weekend?

Insipid Cranky Fat Free Weekend?

Inspiring Craft Fair Fantastic Weekend?

International Contemporary Furniture Fair Weekend!!!

Tim and I (sans chich) spent the weekend in New York for the opening of CITE Goes America and the debut of Tim's New New England collection

We saw old friends, met new friends, and saw tons of wonderful things.

Then we went to MUJI, where I wished I could buy the entire store. Sigh.

We stopped by the Javits Center on Monday to see the exhibitions at ICFF, and got to see Emily Pilloton's Design Revolution Road Show Airstream packed with amazing new useful inventions

And now we're back in New Hampshire, Tim's working on the van and I'm starting to study for the Patent Bar.

We tentatively and hopefully want to leave here by next Sunday, and I would like to close by quoting the great Optimus Prime and my close friend Tony: "All we need is a little bit of energon, and a lot of luck."

No comments:

Post a Comment