Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dinosaur World!!!!!!

The eight year old Michelle would have begged and pleaded to go to Dino World, had she known about it. We thought it would be fun to see this hokey roadside attraction in beautiful (?) Plant City, Florida.



LOOK HOW EXCITED WE ARE!! I'm not sure why there is a random TRex head coming out of the roof and dino feet supports. You don't ask questions like that at Dino World.



Even Freddie was excited! (Just kidding, he hates us). It's been so hot that Freddie will just sit down and refuse to walk with us anymore. What a baby.

Some of the dinosaurs are really well made with nice textures and are impressive because they're quite large





Others... well the artists phoned in a lot of the others.







I don't know about those two dinos in that last picture.

Was it so bad it was good? Not really. It was so bad that it was just still bad, but I am happy to see this little weird roadside attraction survive.

If you feel like visiting, there is one in Kentucky and Texas as well.

Bye from Dino World, says wooly mammoth Fredster! (Have I mentioned how he hates us??)

2 comments:

  1. Fred, with an open mouth, sitting in a T-Rex's open mouth, was beyond priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mr K. I also laughed my FACE off at the pics of the dinos attacking eachother. Amazing post.

    ReplyDelete