Monday, June 7, 2010

Williamsburg,VA - May 28

Even though we had been in Virginia Beach the night before, I told Tim we def had to go to Williamburg. I don't know why, maybe it was because of my American Girl doll that I had and all of her awesome doll accessories (Felicity and her four poster bed and cool clothes). So we headed in a northwesterly direction, broke the space time continuum, and soon arrived in ...

COLONIAL WILLIAMSBURG!!!!!



It's this silly town that looks just like how it used to, with costumed people walking about and all sorts of colonial swag to buy. Don't get too excited, the costumed people aren't in character or anything :( :( :(

AND HERE'S WHERE I BLOW THE LID OFF OF THE WHOLE THING!!!!!! (sorry Colonial Williamsburg)

If you ever get the chance to go there, and you think the price of admission is a bit high... do yourself a favor and don't buy tickets. The whole town is open to the public, it's just places like the wigmaker and wheelwright that you have to have the ticket to enter. So if all you want to do hang out in a colonial setting, save yourself the 36 dollars.


Timmy is cranks cuz we paid full price!!


The rest of the town is pretty cute (the non colonial part), and they have delicious Virginia Ham biscuits!! Yeaaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! That pic of Tim=priceless...err actually, more like 36 bucks maybe??

    Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you guys. Keep me informed as to when you'll be in my general part of the country!

    Hugs and safe travels :)

    Nicool

    ReplyDelete